3. Copyright of the content of this website belongs to the owner and administrator e-psychotherapy.com. e-psychotherapy.com makes every effort to ensure that the service of this website is provided with care and respect.
However, e-psychotherapy.com does not fully guarantee that its operation will always be uninterrupted due to force majeure or technical problems caused by the internet service provider. In any case, e-psychotherapy.com reserves the right to update, extend, improve, and modify all of the Website’s service, with or without noticing its users.
4. It is allowed to reproduce part or the full content of this website only by indicating the source.
5. During your visit/ navigation in this website (ie without filling any kind of form or creating a personal account) your Internet Protocol (IP) has been collected automatically for security purposes. No other personal data has been collected. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the e-psychotherapy .com
The Information may be used for the following purposes:
• To create your account on our Platform and let you log in to your account and use the Platform.
• To manage your account, provide you with customer support, and ensure you are receiving quality service.
• To contact you or provide you with information, alerts and suggestions that are related to the service.
• For billing-related purposes.
• To reach out to you, either ourselves or using the appropriate authorities, if either we or a Counselor have a good reason to believe that you or any other person may be in danger or may be either the cause or the victim of a criminal act.
• To match you with a Counselor.
• To enable and facilitate the Counselor Services.
• To supervise, administer and monitor the service.
• To measure and improve the quality, the effectiveness and the delivery of our services.
• Market the Platform and Counselor Services to you.
• To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
• To comply with applicable state and federal laws, including, but not limited to laws related to protecting client and public health and safety.
• To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Platform and Counselor Services.
• To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Websites, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
6. Any user who wishes to contact e-psychotherapy.com in order to get an online counseling or to get answers to his queries he can:
A) Send an e-mail (e mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org In this case e-psychotherapy.com receives the personal data concerning the user’s email address, that the latter has transmitted voluntarily.
B) Fill in the online contact form, which requires your e mail address and a text that summarizes the reason of your contact. You can fill in your name and/ or surname or another name. These data are accessible to e-psychotherapy.com exclusively and are used only for providing the proper and efficient online counseling you asked for.
C) If the user wishes to register and create a personal account to this website, he must set a personal password and a user name. The user is the only one responsible for the management of his account and for all the operations he performs through his or her username / password. He is also responsible for keeping his account safe and not accessible to third parties.
7. All the aforementioned personal data are being processed fairly and lawfully by e-psychotherapy.com after giving your consent. We collect only the personal data that are affiliated to the purpose of online counseling. The acknowledgement of this information helps us communicate and share an efficient online counseling session. Any personal data transmitted voluntarily by the user is considered confidential and is protected just like the aforementioned personal data.
8. Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
9. Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
10. Account Information
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
11. Social Media Login Data. We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the Information.
Online identity theft and account hacking, including the practice currently known as “phishing”, are of great concern. You should always be diligent when you are being asked for your account information and you must always make sure you do that in our secure system. We will never request your login information or your credit card information in any non-secure or unsolicited communication (email, phone or otherwise).
14. When a contract of online counseling service is running, e-psychotherapy.com may process personal data of the user. The purpose of the processing is to fulfill the goals of the provided service.
15. When the reward for the provided online service is about to get paid, the user must fill in the form with the data needed to make the deposit, such as the information concerning his credit card. These data are transferred only to the bank for the payment of the deposit.
16. The use of unauthentic personal data is punishable. Accusations to legal authorities may follow.
17. The online counseling sessions are confidential such as any therapy session. Consequently, it is strictly forbidden to notify a third party of the content of the online session that took place between e-psychotherapy.com and a user, no matter how the online session took place (Skype, message etc).
18. A removal of the confidentiality is possible only under the following conditions: (a) if there is a ruling by the judicial or prosecuting authorities after the request of a third party claiming a legitimate interest and in accordance with the lawful procedures, (b) if it is asked by other bodies of the Greek State, which according to their constitutional provisions, have such a right and competence.
While using any Internet-based service carries inherent security risks that cannot be 100% prevented, our systems, infrastructure, encryption technology, operation and processes are all designed, built and maintained with your security and privacy in mind. We apply industry standards and best practices to prevent any unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We comply with or exceed all applicable federal laws, state laws, and regulations regarding data privacy.
20. International Transfer
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Regardless of where your data is stored, it will be maintained securely as outlined in this policy. Your consent to our Terms and Conditions followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to such transfers.
21. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Platform, to perform certain tasks which are related to the Platform, or to provide audit, legal, operational or other services for us. These tasks include, but not limited to, customer service, technical maintenance, monitoring, email management and communication, database management, billing and payment processing, reporting and analytics. We will share with them only the minimum necessary information to perform their task for us and only after entering into appropriate confidentiality agreements.
22. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not share nonpublic personal information about our customers (present, former and potential) with anyone, except as required by law, or as follows:
● To any person when you authorize such disclosure;
● To computer services consultants and technicians or other security consultants, in
order to ensure the confidentiality and security of customer & employee records;
● To financial service providers or consultants to carry out requested services, and/or to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability;
● To independent auditors or consultants in order to carry out institutional risk control;
● To government or regulatory agencies, including self-regulatory organizations and to comply with a legal summons, court order, subpoena or a similar legal process, audit or investigation;
● To swap data repositories
23. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
24. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
April 30, 2020